Team Revolation

Thanks For Joining Team Revolation Forum.Sign in to get full benefits.

A NEW GENERATION OF DEVELOPERS

If you have not registered and logged in at http://teamrevalution.com please do so. Yes the address is teamrevalution.com Thank you

    Annihilator Rom v.1.0

    Share
    avatar
    Diablo67
    Admin

    Posts : 28
    Join date : 2012-03-07

    Annihilator Rom v.1.0

    Post by Diablo67 on Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:08 am



    This Is The Annihilator Rom,Stock 4.67.651.3 with a smooth stock kernel & An Ass Load Of Tweaks.

    Tweaks

    4.67.651.3
    Deode'xed
    Zipaligned
    Task Killer Tweak
    Data/Delvik Cache To SD
    Nano Text Editor
    sysro/sysrw
    Apps2SD
    Init.d Script Support
    Smurfed-Out Tweaks 4.7(Thansk To Papa Smurf151)
    Extended Settings(Thanks To GruesomeWolf)
    Beats Audio Hack(Thanks To RockoDev and fuss132)
    Hacked hotspot(Thanks To Gruesomewolf)
    Advanced Power Menu 4 In 1 Reboot Option(Thanks To Gruesomewolf)
    Change Tracks With Volume Rocker
    CRT Animations
    Custom System Icons
    Transparent Framework
    Bloatware removed

    Apps

    Android Assistant
    Spare Parts
    Blade Buddy
    Dropbox
    ES File Explorer

    Download

    http://d-h.st/Ojy

    Alternate

    http://www.filedropper.com/annihilatorromv10signed


    Last edited by Diablo67 on Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:45 pm; edited 3 times in total

    kamakazi_1984

    Posts : 2
    Join date : 2012-03-14

    Re: Annihilator Rom v.1.0

    Post by kamakazi_1984 on Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:26 pm

    Can I download annihilator or redline Rom from another place besides dev-host.org? This site will not allow me to download anything. Both of these roms look sick! Any advice?
    avatar
    swiperrat
    Admin

    Posts : 32
    Join date : 2012-03-07
    Age : 43
    Location : Illinois

    Re: Annihilator Rom v.1.0

    Post by swiperrat on Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:27 pm

    kamakazi_1984 wrote:Can I download annihilator or redline Rom from another place besides dev-host.org? This site will not allow me to download anything. Both of these roms look sick! Any advice?
    use a computer to download the roms

    kamakazi_1984

    Posts : 2
    Join date : 2012-03-14

    Re: Annihilator Rom v.1.0

    Post by kamakazi_1984 on Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:51 am

    swiperrat wrote:
    kamakazi_1984 wrote:Can I download annihilator or redline Rom from another place besides dev-host.org? This site will not allow me to download anything. Both of these roms look sick! Any advice?
    use a computer to download the roms


    I've tried downloading on my computer also. Still nothing!
    avatar
    Diablo67
    Admin

    Posts : 28
    Join date : 2012-03-07

    Re: Annihilator Rom v.1.0

    Post by Diablo67 on Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:38 am

    kamakazi_1984 wrote:
    swiperrat wrote:
    kamakazi_1984 wrote:Can I download annihilator or redline Rom from another place besides dev-host.org? This site will not allow me to download anything. Both of these roms look sick! Any advice?
    use a computer to download the roms


    I've tried downloading on my computer also. Still nothing!
    Try this... http://dev-host.org/Ojy

    Sponsored content

    Re: Annihilator Rom v.1.0

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:12 pm